Comment on page
The act of posting content is important in social relations. It serves the following purposes:
- Enhance social relations: Posting content can enhance our connections with others, for it creates opportunities to explore shared interests. Through sharing the content we like, we can attract like-minded people and deepen each other’s connections.
- Build trust: When we post something of value, it sends a message that we are knowledgeable people. This is a great way to build trust and promote interaction.
- Expand influence: We can expand our influence by posting content. With quality content sharing, we will have more followers, thus expanding our social influence.
The Relation Protocol provides a base contract for publishing content. It has two application scenarios:
- Publish open content: Everyone can see the content without permission.
- Publish private content: Publish private content that only certain users can see.
Last modified 8mo ago